IATC Presents - Effective Advocacy for Remote Trial Hearings
09 July 2020
SUNDAY, 12 JULY 2020
- 4:00 p.m. (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore)
- 9:00 a.m. (United Kingdom)
- 10:00 a.m. (South Africa)
- 5:30 p.m. (South Australia) 6:00 p.m. (Victoria/NSW)
Topics to be covered:
- Assessing whether your matter is suitable for a remote hearing
- Use of Technology and documents
- Cross-examination including use of documents
- The Judge’s perspective
- The Hon. Mr. Justice Ashley Binns-Ward, Western Cape Division of the High Court, South Africa
- Anna Annandale S.C., National Advocacy Training Convenor, GCB of South Africa
- Michele O’Leary, One Pump Court, England & Wales
- Todd Alexis, S.C., Sixth Floor, Selborne Chambers, Sydney, Australia
- Andrew Chiew, Partner, Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill, Malaysia
100 places available.
Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q987TEhLSPG_18hg1cp4Ig.
Registration will be confirmed by email.