RE-EMERGE 2021 – ABA National Conference
SAVE THE DATE
In a full program over three days, Re-emerge 2021 will bring together leaders from the judiciary, the Bar, the profession, politics and the media, from across Australia and internationally, to discuss topics including:
- the impact of the pandemic on the Australian federation, the Bar and the profession;
- adjusting to disruption and change within the legal and justice sectors;
- managing the ongoing effects of last year on the courts, the legal profession and our clients;
- ethical issues that the judiciary and the profession cannot ignore; and
- current issues of law and practice in commercial, criminal, common and taxation law.
This will be the unmissable conference of the year.
Fill in the form below to be notified of updates.
* Indicates required field